Recurring Announcements

Prom

Juniors and Seniors – Save the Date for this year’s Prom “A Night Under the Stars”.  The evening will be held outside, under the stars, from 8-10:30 PM on April 17.  DJ, dancing, desserts, refreshments, souvenirs, photo booth and more will be a part of this truly unforgettable evening.  Students may bring one guest. More information and ticket purchasing is available on StudentSquare. Guest forms are available at the front desk and through Ms. Irving. 

Summer Plans

High School students looking for internships, jobs, camps and summer classes – check out the summer posting board outside room 316 (Mr. Loomis’s Room) for resources to help you plan your summer.  This week’s new offerings: 

1. Space – The Final Frontier:  Students in this virtual camp will be sent all the pieces to build a small satellite that will ultimately be launched via high altitude balloon to 100,000 feet.  Missouri S&T is also some other interesting virtual camps, including nuclear engineering, materials engineering and explosives engineering.  More information is available at:  https://futurestudents.mst.edu/summer-camps/spacethefinalfrontiervirtual/
  2. Continental Pools is hiring! Interested in life guarding this summer? Continental is hiring students at least 15 years old to become pool managers and lifeguards at our facilities. As a guard with Continental, students will become certified lifeguards and are trained and certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED. Look for more information on the high school summer jobs board! 

2021-2022 CJ Back Cover Contest!

It’s back! We want to feature student art for our 2021-2022 CJ back cover! The contest is open to all students in PreK–Grade 11. The winning student art will be featured on the back cover of the 2021-2022 Communications Journal. Guidelines are available upon request, or read them at ParentSquare and StudentSquare!

Categories:

PreK-2–Grade 2 (for grades K-3 CJ)
Grades 3-11 (for grades 4-12 CJ)

Due: Monday, April 19. Submit a photo or scan to [email protected] or an art teacher, Ms Mauri or Ms. Rowland.